Course Information: The course takes place near Old Street and runs from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Lunch and refreshments are included. We’ll provide pens, writing pads, a workbook and a copy of the slides.
No matter the size of your business, Social Media is a key tool that helps you improve sales, generate leads and drive traffic to your website. This course will teach you about the different social media platforms and which ones are right for your business; Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Presented by our Social Media authority, you will learn the difference between the Social Media sites and how each one can benefit your business. The course will cover:
- What social media is and why businesses need to embrace it
- Analysis of key social networking sites
- Ways in which social media can assist your business
- Setting up company social media accounts – a practical walk-through
- Which social network(s) will work best for your business
- Managing social media, tracking brands and keywords
- Your social media activity – A practical plan
Typical Course Attendees Include: Marketers, Marketing directors, SME Business Owners and Social Media Managers.
Need To Know: Whilst it’s not compulsory, attendees may find bringing a laptop beneficial.
Business Training MadeSimple believes in delivering great content that is understandable on all levels and most importantly simple to use. Our full day Social Media Level 1 course led by our social media experts will give you the understanding and ability to set up your Social Media networks and get them working for your business.